CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I been tagged!

I have been tagged by my sweet new friend Emmy to list 10 weird or random facts or habits about myself!

1.I will just start laughing in dead silence!
2.I will laugh abut somthing from like a mounth ago!
3.I wach spongebob!
4.My cats name is a human name---Crystal
5.Most of my weekends are spend on myspace
6.I luv my yahoo messenger wouldnt know what to do with out it!
7.I would die w/ out my sunglasses!
8.I own 2 totes of shoes!
9.I allways say when i get confused or lost "It's because I am a blondie"
10.I procrastinat on my h.w!

2 comments:

Emily Dorchak said...

so your sister says. she says ur procrastinate too. haha. we shoudl hang out haha. love ur list of stuff! ^^ total kewlness! spongebob rocks. and i think every1 is a little bit blonde. some mroe than others. haha. like me. lolz.
^^

ChrissyM said...

Hey blondie,

You can say laugh and you will bust out in laughter. You are so silly but a lot of fun to hang with. Now leave me alone I downloaded messenger for you.