CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

My fist Sunday Scrappin Post

Thank you to my sister's friend Forgetfulone she convinced my sister Chrissy to let me joined Sunday Scrappin. I have gotten into scrappin and photography through my sister. I am 13 and enjoy hanging with my sister and look forward to learning some card ideas from here also.

I went to my sister's house today (Sunday) and made these Ta Da's

Girls Night out
Bella Birthday
Thanksgiving Card
Different Shaped Card
Friends Cards
Boo Bears
House Mouse Love
Sisterly Love - I made this card for my sis
Just hanging around

Also my wonderful caring sister help me setup another blog so I can share pictures of my pets (Tobby Jack Russell Dog and Crystal my fat cat - http://crazycrittersofthehouse.blogspot.com/


My TA DO's

I don't really have any to do's this week because I have family coming up from FL at the end of the week so I'm not sure how much I will get done. I don't get to see them that often.

My sister taught me how to heat emboss today so I have a few embossed images to make cards with.

I am going to try to do the Sunday Scrappin challenge but that means I have to go shopping in my sisters craft room (that's what we call it).

Thank you forgetfulone for giving the idea in my sisters head of letting me join you over here.

3 comments:

Melanie H said...

Welcome to Sunday Scrappin' Kay.

Your cards are gorgoeus Kay, I love the Boo Bears one the best but they are all gorgoeus.

Have a wonderful time with your family next weekend.

Forgetfulone said...

Yay! You're here! I'm so impressed that you learned to heat emboss. That's the next set of tools I'm going to try. Your sis helped me to decide to get a cricut, and I love it, so maybe a cuttlebug or heat embosser will be my next major purchase, but it will be a while.

I love to go "shopping" in other people's craft rooms! Welcome to the group!

Rebecca said...

Great cards! Looks like you really enjoy cardmaking & hanging out with your sis, that's great! "Shopping" in other people's stuff is a lot of fun. I haven't tried heat embossing yet, good for you! Love the card with the big flower on it - too cute! Have a great week & fun visiting with family. =]