CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Scrappin # 29


It's Sunday Scrappin time, I really enjoy this group. The ladies in this group are so friendly and gave me a big warm welcome to their group, be sure to go to Sunday Scrappin and check out what they have made.










When I go to my sister's house I usually take one or two or three of her cards that I really like. I made this card and made sure that I took it home with me because my sister was trying to take it from me she liked it so much. I am really proud of how this card turned out. My sister Chrissy taught me how to layer a image, I really like how it looks.






At school my reading teacher is the same teacher that my sister had when she was in school. The teacher was asking what my sister was up to and I shared my sister's blog address with her. Once she pulled it up she yelled that we make cards and she hasn't received any yet. So I made this card for her. My sister had a card from her stash that I'm going to give to the teacher on Monday, it will make her day. My sister also had a sympathy card she made that she didn't like but that was one of the one's the teacher liked so my sister being the silly girl she is gave the teacher a sympathy card for dealing with me, don't worry the teacher has a great sense of humor, she's going to get a real kick out of it.


MY TA DO'S

My sister is going to help me make a shaker card
Start thinking about my Christmas cards

This weeks Sunday Scrappin Challenge is to make something fuzzy. This is my type of challenge!!!

7 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Your cards are so cute! I can see why your sis wanted that card. It's adorable! And your reading teacher is gonna love that other one. You're becoming a pro! My cards don't look that pretty. Do you do any scrapbooking? I love the picture of you and your cat. over on your sidebar.

ChrissyM said...

I will get that snowman card from you yet, you just watch and see. You will lose it so it's best I hold on to it for you. Miss Sally is going to love the cards! Hope she gets a kick out of the sympathy card. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Just hope one day l can make one like your.
Thanks for sharing.

Wani said...

Love the snowman card!

Anonymous said...

I love reading about your scrapping adventures with your sister! That snowman card is so awesome--I'd try to steal it too!

Melanie H said...

I had a giggle at the Sympathy card for having to have you. lol Your sister is mean.

Your cards are gorgeous, you really are learning fast Kay.

Carrie Ann said...

You make really pretty stuff .
I love the stuff u n ur sis make me