CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Blogging Friday #1



Tonight my Sister I had our first Blogging Friday. The first picture above is a scrapbook page of my cat Crystal . The paper is from my sister she got it in a paper pack from Walmart of different cat and dog papers. Used different cat stickers. Used flowers to bling out the page. The second picture is of a valentine card that I made. The hearts are foamie hearts and I put stickles on 2 of them (I'm hooked on stickles- a new word I learned tonight I would just have said glitter, need for my sister or parents to get me some). The words on the the card were made on the computer.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Kay! I wish I had a cat, but my husband is allergic to them.
Keep up the great work :-)

Ellie said...

This L.O. is awesome.. hmm so you found out what stickles is.. hmm isn't sooo pretty.. I'm addicted to them too!! :)

meayla said...

well done you! cant wait to see what you do next!

Anonymous said...

great layout kay keep it up!!
Jean (doms+tonys mom)