CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

A card my sister made!its a funny story!!

It was around xmas and my sister talks to my friends mom about scrapbooking i guess.so i go to school to see my friends dominick n anthony.They give me a card and say give it to ur sister its from me,anthony,my mom,and dad!i took the caeds and waited for my sister to bring her card over!so she comes over and gives me her card to them thean after a while she leaves!I could'nt wait much longer so i opened it!!! I found a cute little snow man it was so cute(as shown above)i didn't want to give it up so i kept on waiting!My sister calles and said how do they like the card?i said i dint bring n that i want to keep it she got a little mad .so i give it to them sadly:(.But then Xmas morn i got a snowman card w/ a whole bunch of snow men i was happy!!!!

0 comments: