CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

"Flower Power"layout


Today(2/17/08) i was siting in mi room listening to mi i-pod!My friend Tia called n asked me if i got the flowers she sent me up from brooklyn!I said yeh!We get off the phone n ima looking @ this baggie of scrapbooking flowers that mi sis gave me.I took out my green paper, took pipe cleaners out(green/yellow), then glued the paper flowers that mi sister gave me on to the pipe cleaners,took 2 more flowers and then put like things take shaped like flowers(wat ever u call them),Wrote Flower Power @ the top,took 2 mini flowers glued them into the "o's",took stickers that my sister gave me that said"Passion,and Happiness! This is kinnda like my "Wellcome Spring"page!!

1 comments:

ChrissyM said...

awsome page! I love how you used the pipe cleaners. Very creative!

Glad to see your creating still even though Blogging Fridays have been canceled being that I am sick!

Love SIssy