CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Plezz read if u luv animals or have pets!!



idk way ima doing this!!I no y cuz i car!i fell that pets r part of the family!If u look @ the familys x-mas pic of all of us together u see mi cat!!Mi cat is like mi kid!!!So is mi bunny!!I luv them dearly n i want the whole cyberspace to know that!Cuz i dont like ppl that hurt the animals!!I hate shows where u c the animal all beat n hurt!It hurts me!!!Me mi friends Tia n Ray r metting @ her house n r gonna donate 30$ to a rescue thing!!=) i hope eveyone under stands where ima cuming from!!
me tia n ray r asking if u care bout animals plezz post a comment! ty!!
-For animals n for mi pets
crystal(kitty)
cuddles(bunny)

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Hey you forgot about your nephew buddy! This is awsome that you are doing this with your friends. You guys rock what a great cause!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of you and your pets.
Good job!