CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

i have been taged by sis christina

my sis chrissy taged me!!


4 Jobs I've Had:Well i am only 12 so i havent really had a job!But daily i um... be loud,annoying,hyper!My parents would say thats my job!!

Movies I've Seen: Last movie:The movie I saw was Ratatouille w/ my sister!I wanna see step up 2!Even tough i have never seen step up 1 LOL!!

4 Places I've been:Bronx Zoo,Manhatten,,Yankee Candle in Mass,to the NY state capitalme,my,parents,n sissy names r on de wall there=)

4 Places I've lived:I have lived in Cario all my life!I only got a new house but it was still on the same yard!

4 TV Programs I watch: Prison Break(OMG MI FAVVV),I luv newyork,Shot at luv w/ Tila Tequila,Rob n Big,Sucker Free

4 Radio Shows I listen to:I really dont listen to the radio cuz mi parents dont like rap in da car!So in my room i hook up my i-pod to the speakers.I sumtimes do listen to 96.3,K104,92.3,1023

4 Favorite Foods:Eggplant,chicken parm,chicken tenders,saugeses+peppers!

4 Places I'd Rather be:In Mammi Beach F.l chillin w/ my people down there,with my friends,home(wich is where i am),at skool 4 my concert i get to maybe see my bf=)

0 comments: