CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

My New Layout!


Today my sister came over,I got sum stuff from her S.U catty!She got me passed a level in dinner dash!While she was siting on my putter doing that i made a page!With the clocks changing it made me think of sping!!So i made a spring l.o!Then i noticed that Easter was cuming up!So i am like great!So this week i am going to TRY !to make sum cards!!Ugg but this week i have NY State Testing for Math plus I am staying after hopfully I can pull it together

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

What a fun page! Had a great day with you! Good luck with your testing this week. I need to get my butt in gear and do my easter cards too I haven't even started.

ChrissyM said...

Hey lil sis,

Check out my blog I tagged you.

Hope your feeling better soon!