CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Projects n Storys!

Well Monday is here once again!Cant wait on more week till spring break!Yeah!Well to start off i go in to home n careers to start sewing my frog!Well to start off my early morn in the Middle @ 7:30 it falls apart!So now for the rest of the week i have to stay inside to fix it up so i get a good grade!But this couldnt happen when it wasnt nice out!!So when thats done ima going to upload a pic of that!!My frogs blue LOL!!Then in the last period Spanish!Well we call it blocks wut ever!Well in Block 4 (last class 1:00-2:15) u can allways get cheered up=]!Well we are leaning bout skool stuff n wut u put in ur backpack!R class got done early so we had to color Doras Backpack! Me n my hommie Matt get done coloring ours so we look @ each other w/ this wierd look!We get up in frount of the class w/ r coloing things n said singing"Backpack,Backpack"Then my friend paul cums up n says yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!me n matt say"Backpack,Backpack""Where dose Dora go?" I go "THHHHHHHHE LAKE,OR THEEEEEE MOUNTIANS!"Matt yells swiper no swiping!the class goes dora dora dora the expoler!R spanish teacher was laughing her ass off!! So when i get that back if i do ima gonna upload that too=]

0 comments: