CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Sum of my peeps!

Well the reason i am doing.The reason is cuz my friends r my hommies!And on myspace today is friendship day for every in r county!What u do if u have a myspace u choose ur bestfriends n write a bulliten post sumthing on myspace!So i want to do sumthign on my blog so ima going 2 do it here too!I choosed





*Eic
*Jackie
*Cat
*Carrie










This(above) is my hommie/boyfriend Eic. hommies till the end!We first started tlking to each other when we sat together on the bus cuz there was no other seats!Started tlking a few weeks ago asked eachother out well it happend n ima happy=]!He was the person to teach me the Soijlia Boy dance LOL=]









Then there is Jackie(green shirt,Ima in the pink looking lost) She ant scared to tell anyone or anything!She allways there when u need a laugh!We all live up the bus in the morning!=]We all just no how to have have fun!We call are town EastBumFuck!Cuz theres nothing to do!So r little thing is EASTBUMFUCK YEH YEH!!Then one day a fat kid yellin @ us saying "Ur all mofo crackheads"Jakie goses off!Then I turn around n say"Just cuz I rode the short bus when i was little dose'nt make me dumb"(I never rode a short bus)So now when we c a short bus we go "SHORRRRRT BUSSS!!)Allso when i walk down the high skool wing(jackies in 9 ima in 7th) She will yell as loud as she can KAYLA LAST ----- MY BFF!!BFF=]







Me n Cat(Cat=one in black me one in the stripes)We have killed the songs "Show Stoppin","Let It Go By Keyshia Cole" and "In Heven" (Eic said thats r song=]) We r so ramdom!We joke around alot n have alot of fun together!We allways yell gurls just wanna have funn!LOL!!This is allso the gurl that saved me from diying in the pond that i fell in!=] All be blondes for life Kayla + Cat







Carrie (one in blue strped shirt n mine n her besstie Amanda).Wut do i say holly crap she beat upa kid sayin u dont mess round w/ my bitch!LOL!Me n Carrie r bitches for life=]! Me n her luv to tlk hang out chill!Its so when we r together!We walked down my driveway one time after skool acting like we were WANNA BE gangsters!Grabing r slefs ect... Carrie was wearing heals n they broke!Tlk bout funny!=] My bitch for life Carrie=]





This is Me(Kayla)!The gurl w/ the kick ass friends!The sexxi boyfriend=] I have alot more friends!I luv my friends .I will allways be there for them!We can all trust eachother all the same!Hommies Peeps Asshole freaks wutever ppl may call us!We r all friends n will ALLWAYS be there for eachother=]

luv u guys

*hugs to friends sissy n eic=]

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

How sweet!

Unknown said...

Hey Kayla,
Looks like you are having a fun time with your blog. Keep up the great work!
Michelle